Adidas The Albert
Adidas The Albert Football.
Buy the Adidas Albert at an attractive discount from Clubline Football. Don't delay, we have limited stocks of Adidas The Albert Olympic 2012 Official Match balls at this price.
Adidas The Albert, a certified Olympic football, produced by Adidas for soccer at the 2012 London Olympic Games. Blending unmistakeable Adidas design with superior quality, the Albert is sure to become a must for collectors of iconic footballs.
White and bloom in colour, the Adidas Albert is truly distinctive looking. Engineered to the highest specification, Adidas Albert balls will also deliver the level of performance you would expect from an official match ball.
The Albert name was inspired by Cockney ryhming slang, so if you hear a commentator saying 'nutmeg, chips the Albert Hall....it's a sausage roll' you'll know what they mean!
Adidas the Albert, great looking, premium quality, designed for the top flight, the soccer ball to buy this summer and keep forever.
- Adidas The Albert Specifications
- Butyl bladder.
- OMB incorporating London 2012 design.
- FIFA Approved. The Albert ball has the highest FIFA rating, passing tests on weight, water absorption, shape and size retention.
- The Albert is made with grip texture.
- Woven carcass.
- The Albert features thermal bonded technology.